Your plumbing system is one of those things that you probably don’t spend a lot of time thinking about. After all, most of your plumbing system is out of sight and out of mind—underneath your sink, within your walls, and even running outside of your home. We understand that it’s probably not topping your priority list, but we want to encourage you to pay attention to this system today.
If you’re looking for a team to your plumbing in Cinco Ranch, TX in the best shape possible, it’s time for you to schedule an appointment with our team. We take our plumbing work seriously because we understand that it’s the backbone of a home. You’re never going to be able to stay comfortable in your home reliably without the help of a great plumbing system. We’ll help you get the comfort you need.
How to Keep Your Plumbing System in Great Shape
Here are a few simple ways for you to keep your plumbing system in great shape.
In Your Bathroom:
Here’s how to keep your bathroom plumbing in great shape.
- Be Mindful of What You Flush: Are you one of those people who has fallen into the trap of “flushable” wet wipes? Many companies may advertise wet wipes this way but in reality, they’re always going to create the perfect environment for a clog. Don’t fall for this! Protect your drains.
- Remove Your Clogs Without Chemicals: If you notice that a drain is slow-moving, it’s important for you to schedule an appointment with a professional. If you try to clear your clog with a chemical drain cleaner you’re inviting caustic, damaging chemicals into your plumbing system.
In Your Kitchen:
Here are a few simple ways to keep your kitchen in good shape.
- Avoid FOG: FOG is an acronym that stands for fat, oil, and grease. All of these substances should make their way into your trashcan rather than down your drain. FOG creates a sludge-like substance in your drain that invites clogs to form. Avoid FOG whenever and wherever you can to protect your plumbing.
- Invest in a Drain Cover: This tip is great for your bathroom and your kitchen—investing in a drain cover will keep any problematic substances out of your drain. An investment like this is always a wise choice.
- Schedule Drain Cleaning When You Need It: If you ever notice that your drains seem super sluggish, it’s worthwhile to schedule drain cleaning with our team. We’ll make sure whatever is slowing down your drain is completely clear with no signs of coming back.
Always Go for Professional Service
You always need to find a team for professional service. We’ve worked in the Southwest Houston & Fr. Bend County area since 1987. You can trust us to provide you with the service that you need because we’re experienced professionals. We always strive to provide you with reliable and professional service at an affordable price. Don’t settle for amateur service or a DIY attempt. Make sure that you schedule an appointment with our team members.
Contact Doug Turner Plumbing CO to schedule an appointment with our professionals. Services you can depend on!